Dr. Sean Branham | St. Louis Chiropractor
Dr. Branham is a St. Louis native and has lived here his entire life, with the exception of one year when he attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida to obtain his private pilot’s license. He also lived in Springfield, Missouri for three years while attending Missouri State University where he completed his undergraduate work. Upon graduation, he was accepted into the Doctorate program at Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, Missouri. There he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1996 and has been active in practice since that time.
- Dr. Branham is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and board certified in the state of Missouri.
- Dr. Branham specializes in clinical nutrition and has deep understanding of the relationship between nutrition and overall health.
- Dr Branham is a certified clinical acupuncturist and often incorporates acupuncture into his holistic treatment plans.
Healing When Medicine Fails
In addition to the musculoskeletal issues, Dr. Branham also has a passion for helping people where medicine has failed. His graduate and post graduate work have helped him to sharpen his clinical nutrition and functional endocrinology skills. He has great success in caring for patients with chronic issues such as:
- Thyroid Conditions
- Leaky Gut
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome | IBS
- Hashimotos Thyroiditis
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities
Treating Musculoskeletal Injuries
Dr. Branham is a diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and board certified in the state of Missouri. He served as a clinic director in his residency at Logan’s Yorkshire clinic. Dr. Branham is a specialist in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, including:
- Injuries to the Spine
- Sports Related Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease (Disk Bulges and Herniations)
- Whiplash Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
At Premier Health Care, we strive to fully understand the needs and concerns of our patients and we will work closely with you to ensure that your good health is restored. When you come to Premier Health Care, you are selecting a healthcare provider that is committed to meeting your needs and providing you with VIP service.